The team – based in our purpose-built employment and training centre opened in 2013 – help residents find suitable work and training opportunities in various industries such as catering, cleaning and construction.
Residents get help through:
• one-to-one information, advice and guidance sessions
• personalised training programmes with support
• industry-recognised qualifications
• job search, applications and employability skills services
• work placements
• on-going support when they start work.
We work in partnership with Camden Council.